Recently, I had a conversation with a very dear friend of mine. He is undoubtedly an incredibly successful entrepreneur building multiple multi-million dollar businesses, using many of the search engines like yahoo and internet-based social media tools you’re acquainted with today.
One of the online tools he uses much to market his various companies is Google AdWords. So it came as a good shock when he informed me that they received a “Google Slap”. Getting a “Google Slap” hurts your reputation with Google, enables them to suspend your AdWords campaign, and hurts your search engine rankings. He’s not exactly sure why this happened but it brings me to today’s secret weapon tip, “One could be a very Dangerous Number to Your Small Business”.
The solution; Make sure you have backup plans in position for each area of your company or you’ll be “bankrupt” in a short time. In the example above, fortunately, my friend has several alternative forms of advertising which he utilizes, which generate considerable revenue of $’s. But you can see simply how much of a problem it might happen to be had he relied solely on this one method of advertising for his company.
Here are some more examples that affect look at:
- One major customer. This is difficult because major customers are most likely the reply to growing your business fast. However, I recommend diversifying your subscriber base whenever you can so losing one major customer won’t place you broke.
- One set of crucial data, documents, or records. Businesses that suffer a decrease in crucial data have a difficult experience recovering. Make sure you backup your entire data every night. Additionally, I suggest a different backup offsite. This protects you just in case you experience a hearth or other catastrophic event that destroys your
It isn’t very difficult to shell out lots of money advertising your small business. But you can market your small business without spending a king’s ransom.
In marketing, expensive is not invariably best. A good example is advertising in the Yellow Pages. It is very expensive, as well as for listings which might be you can forget valuable than the usual door stop. What happens if your small business moves, changes cell phone numbers, or adds services? That listing is located in for the year!
So what should you do?
Intelligent small enterprise marketers are employing the web. An online business presence is necessary to compete today. Why? Because a lot more of the potential customers now look online for any services or products. And they search with a city name, like “Sacramento Plumber” or “Florist Elk Grove”. These searches can be a chance for any small enterprise owner.
These tips assume you possess an optimized website. Your best bet is a WordPress Blog. They are easier than you think to set up and Google loves them.
5 Proven Online Marketing Techniques for Small Businesses:
- Local Directories: Set up or claim your listing in Google Place, Yahoo Local, Yelp, etc. List your products and services then optimize with photos and videos. Encourage customers to leave good reviews on web sites.
- Social Networking: Sign up with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. Get your name and brand available.
- Write Articles: Writing articles about your field of expertise is a great supply of traffic and links for a site. Establish on your own as a possible expert. Submit to services like EzineArticles, GoArticles, etc.
- Social Bookmarking: These sites let you “share” your site and articles with all the world. Check out sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, Mixx, and. These may also send traffic and links to
Whether or otherwise not you already know it, your online business already features a brand. This brand is dependant on thinking and opinions of one’s customers, potential prospects, employees, and business associates. However, if you have not taken action to brand your organization the method that you need it, may very well not be happy with the branding which has developed.
The very good news is that it is just not too late to start out making plans to correctly brand your enterprise. Here are six steps to branding your corporation and which makes it remain visible as you want to buy to be.
1. Know what you desire from your company.
This includes the individual values that you would like to determine reflected within your company. This also should involve the target of your business, what you need it to provide to the people, and in which you want to buy to will end up in the future. Make sure you think this through cautiously. If you tend not to know where you desire your company to travel, itrrrs likely that, it’ll derail.
2. Understand who you need to cater to with your business.
You need to have a handle on your current subscriber base, and also the market you hope to reach. You need a clear idea of what demographic can be most interested in your products or services.
3. Let your clients know these are important.
You can do this by being higher than a business. Offer your customers personal service, and become available when you’re able to. Make sure they are fully aware of you since the owner and that they do not only see employees.
4. Understand anything that you sell.
Make sure you know all you should know about something that you offer. One …
The Brother MFC 9440cn is a color laser multi-function device made for smaller than average mid-sized businesses. This 4-in-1 machine was designed to deliver good quality printing, copying, scanning, and faxing each day. Any small company looking for a solid performing, average priced multi-function machine should look into the Brother MFC 9440cn.
Features and Functionality
The speed from the Brother MFC 9440cn is impressive. It can deliver color and monochrome print jobs at 21 pages per minute and copy jobs at 17 pages each minute. The excellent with the prints and copies are great for presentations and other business-related copy. Print outs are limited to a maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
The Brother MFC 9440cn is capable of printing, faxing, and scanning documents when associated with a network using the built-in Ethernet interface. It can also be connected to a radio network using any standard wireless network adapter. (Sold separately) High-speed USB connectivity rounds out the connectivity options on this device.
Duplex printing is possible with this particular machine, but only inside a manual interface mode. Users who require duplex printing over a consistent basis should think about an alternative model because the manual capability is suitable for small amounts of use. This device comes standard using a 250 sheet paper tray with adjustments for letter or legal sized paper and a 50 sheet multipurpose paper tray suitable for printing on various types of media. (Envelopes, labels, etc) Adding the 500 sheets optional paper tray will permit this device to handle around 800 sheets of paper.
The Brother MFC 9440cn supports printing on plain and bonded paper, and a large choice of potential media types: envelopes, labels, transparencies, etc. Standard output sizes are supported including letter, legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, and lots …
Getting set up with a High Risk Ach Processor is a straightforward process. It includes the following steps:
- First, you need to select a reliable high risk ach processor. Start by comparing the features and fees of various high-risk merchant account providers.
- Once you have chosen your payments partner, you will need to complete their application to set up an account with them.
- It is recommended that you carefully read the terms and conditions of your merchant services provider, so that you clearly understand the extent of your partnership. Understanding different type of ACH payments is also recommended.
- Next, ask your customers to sign an ACH authorization form.
- After that, have customers submit their routing number and checking account details via an online form.
- Finally, submit or save the payment information with the payment processor to initiate the ACH transaction.
ACH processing has become very popular because more and more banks are now offering same-day ACH transaction processing. The security and speed of ACH processing along with its ease of use make this form of payment promising to high-risk businesses – small and big.
What Are ACH Transactions?
ACH stands for Automated Clearing House. It is an electronic system that has been designed to allow businesses and consumers to both send and receive funds by performing bank-to-bank transactions. ACH transactions are governed and regulated by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA). NACHA is one of the biggest banking systems in the world, processing billions of ACH transactions every year.
ACH payments are used to pay bills online, have your health insurance company send money to your doctor, send your kids money on Venmo, or receive your paycheck via direct deposit. ACH payments are fast and efficient since they electronically transfer funds from bank to bank. Because of this, ACH …