Generating a advertising and marketing video for the business applied to mean booking time using a professional studio and paying a hefty cost tag. Now you could do lots of of the exact same factors working with your very own smartphone. Whether or not you’ve got an iOS or Android device, it is possible to use your smartphone or tablet as your individual video studio to craft content that speaks to your target audience.
But so that you can get began, you’ll need the ideal apps. There are many video recording apps to select from for the smartphone. Right here are a number of of your greatest selections.
For iOS Devices:
• iMovie records HD videos right from your iPhone or iPad. You may even create theatrical trailers for the marketing videos if you want to get a little creative.
• Pixorial has a free and premium version for you to try. The app shoots video, lets you edit it on your device and then upload it directly to YouTube and social sites.
• Splice is an advanced video recorder and editor. After making your recording, you can add in special effects and music utilizing your device. Like other iOS apps, this all in one video suite also lets you upload to social sites.
For Android Devices:
• Camera ICS is an improvement on the existing Android camera that comes standard with Android Ice Cream Sandwich (version 4.0). It takes both still pictures and videos and has numerous different quality settings.
• VidTrim Pro is great for editing your videos directly from your Android device. You can view your recorded video, trim video clips and share your clips to YouTube, Facebook and more.
• Qik Video has numerous different versions for specific Android devices (like Sprint) so it’s customized to work with your device. In addition to recording videos, you can also use it to send video emails to your contacts.
Once you’ve loaded up your device with the right app, what should you do with it? There are three popular types of video that you can easily create:
1. Informative tutorials – Your ideal clients want actionable information that they can put to utilize ideal away. If you’ve a demonstration of what you do, or just a number of helpful tips, you may create an informative tutorial. Walk your audience through the step-by-step process of fixing one of their big problems, and they’ll be ready to buy what you’ve got to offer. Be sure to include a specific call to action for how they can get more from you (either paid or free information.)
2. Q and A videos – What are the most frequently asked questions that you get about your enterprise or about your services? Make a list and then spend an afternoon recording the answers to those questions, one video at a time. Not only does it make for great content but it also answers any objections your clientele might have before they start working with you. Again, don’t forget to include a clear call to action so the viewer knows what to do next to have access to the solutions you offer.
3. Soapbox statements – Is there something about your industry that you feel really impassioned to speak about? Do you may have a unique point of view that will help your ideal customers make a connection with you? Try making a soapbox statement video! Use your video to produce a case from your point of view and help your audience understand your expert expertise. Direct the view back for your blog so they can share their thoughts about your statement.
Now that you’ve got the apps and the ideas, there’s no excuse! Make videos a part of one’s regular online marketing and advertising routine and you’ll be able to connect with your audience in ways you never thought possible.
This will significantly increase the all-important “know, like and trust” factor that gets more clientele in the door and more profits in your bank account.