Jebel Ali Free Zone is considered to be one of the most popular free zones having better chances of growth and success for the companies. The main reason behind its fastest growth is basically its location as it is located on the western side of Dubai.
Customer oriented free zone
Another reason why business Set Up in JAFZA welcomes a lot of opportunities and benefits is because it has been made in a way to attract more customers towards it.
Due to its large area, almost 7,000 companies have been opened here and a lot more are still in the process of becoming a part of JAFZA.
Business set up in JAFZA
it is a great offer for all the people looking forward to their own business setups. JAFZA is a great customer oriented and service driven free zone allowing more and more people to become a part of it. Go to this link for details https://www.farahatco.net/business-setup-in-jafza/
Major business hub
We all know that we keep on working so that we can achieve our goals. So is the case with JAFZA. JAFZA is also striving to become the major business hub of not just UAE but all over the world. For this purpose, it is carrying out all the things it should which would help it in becoming the best free zone of the world allowing more companies to get set up here.
Company registration JAFZA
for the formation of a company in JAFZA, a single shareholder is enough. All of the company formation processes have been made a lot easier for the people so that they may get to open their businesses without having to go through different complexities. Also find more details about JAFZA offshore company formation.
Documents Required for Setting Up an FZE in JAFZA
- Application form for setting up the company
- Passport of the manger that has been selected along with a copy
- Passports of all the shareholders with copies individually
- NOC Letter from the sponsor of each of the shareholder that is the resident of UAE
- Project summary
- Undertaking letter with the application form for Environment Health and Safety (EHS)
Some additional Documents for Individual Shareholders
- Shareholders’ business profile
- Board resolution for a company set up
- signature of Manager’s specimen
some Additional Documents for Non-Individual Shareholders and for a Branch of a Foreign Company
- signature of the manager which must be attested by JAFZA